As a consignor, you will receive a 40% split for your item that sells in the shop!!
To become a consignor:
- Call us to determine what we can and cannot accept at this time due to space limitations
- All Drop-Offs are required to have the Consignor Drop-Off Listing completed prior to arrival. Each item will be inspected and noted on the drop-off list as to whether or not it was accepted.
- Due to time and space limitations, we request that no more than 30 items are brought per drop-off. (Note: Baby Equipment, Furniture and Outdoor Toys can be brought in addition to the 30 item limit.)
- Clothes will only be accepted in laundry baskets (which will be returned to you) or boxes. NO GARBAGE BAGS ARE ALLOWED.
At the time of drop-off, we will inspect your items and determine which items we are in need of at that time. Please understand that due to space availability, not all items will be able to be accepted.
NOTE: Prior to bringing your items to us, spend some time to review the guidelines that we have for the condition of you items.
The following are some tips to help your items sell better:
- Clothing that is clean, smells fresh and has been pressed, with buttons and zippers closed look newer and generally sell better.
- Sets tend to sell better than separate items (in smaller sizes), so match them up if you can.
- Shoes must be in excellent (like new) condition. Clean laces and use shoe polish.
- Toys that require batteries MUST have them so the customer will know that the toy works.
- Baby furniture and equipment and toys should be clean and have all parts. Small pieces should be in a Ziploc bag securely attached to the main part with clear packing tape. Equipment such as strollers, swings, high chairs, play pens should be assembled when you drop-off.
All donated items will be donated to women's and children's charities in the Pensacola area.
Before you bring your stuff in to consign, print the Consignor Drop-Off Listing and fill it out. We want to ensure that everything that is brought in is accounted for!!